About the course
Vedic Math, an ancient system of mathematics that originated in India, is a treasure trove of mathematical techniques designed to make arithmetic calculations faster, simpler, and more efficient. This system has gained worldwide recognition for its remarkable ability to simplify complex mathematical problems. Do you want to know how to have fun with Math and get rid of your Math phobia? Then "Unlocking the Secrets of Vedic Math" live interactive course is your gateway to this fascinating world.
- Be an expert in mental math, trained by the Maths wizards
- Be 10 times faster in calculations than before
- Develop your left and the right side of the brain by increasing visualization and concentration abilities.
- Become a human calculator yourself!
Those who complete the course will receive an e-certificate from Manorama Horizon, and class recordings can be accessed for another six months on Manorama Horizon.
Who can Join
- Students looking to excel in math and competitive exams
- Teachers and educators seeking innovative teaching methods
- Professionals needing quick and accurate math skills in their careers
- Math enthusiasts interested in exploring ancient mathematical wisdom
Suitable for all age groups and math proficiency levels
Date : 20th November 2023 - 23rd November 2023
Time : 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM IST
Vedic Mathematics Fundamentals: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Math
- Introduction to Vedic Maths
- Addition Tricks using Vedic Maths
- Vedic Multplication
- Percentage Trick
- Worksheet Day 1
Efficient Calculation Techniques: Vedic Math in Practice
- Multiplication by 9, 99, 999..
- Multiplication by 11,111,1111 . . .
- Two Digit Multiplication- Short Trick
- Three Digit Multiplication
- Worksheet Day 2
Advanced Vedic Mathematics: Unleashing Your Math Potential
- Square of Two Digit Number
- Square of Three Digit Number
- Square of Number ending with 5
- Square Root of Perfect Square
- Square Root of Non Perfect Number
- Worksheet Day 3
Mastering Vedic Mathematics: Problem Solving and Beyond
- Cube Root of a Perfect Cube
- Base Method of Multiplication
- Base Method of Squaring
- Digit Sum Method
- The Vedic Quiz
Abdul has 11 years of teaching experience and holds a B.Tech Degree in Production Engineering.
Vivek has Masters in Machine Design from College of Engineering Trivandrum with 4 years of Teaching experience.