- Introduction to Excel:
- Basics of Excel – Data Entry, Cell References etc.
- Excel Ribbon – Familiarisation
- Worksheet Navigation and Copying – Copy and Move Worksheet, Copying and Pasting Data
- Hide and Unhide Columns and Rows
- Formatting Tips – Alignment, Borders etc.
- Conditional Formatting
- Data Cleaning and Management:
- Sorting, Filtering and Replacement
- Deleting Rows
- Removing Duplicates
- Calculations in Excel
- Formulas and Functions
- Combine Values From Two or More Cells to One Cell
- Data Visualisation – Charts
- Data Analysis Using Excel
- Pivot Table Creation
- Basic Functions for Data Analysis – Mean, Median, Mode.
- Descriptive Statistics – Data Analysis Toolpak
- Printing Excel Files and Saving as PDF
About the course
Spreadsheet software remains one of the most widely employed pieces of software in workplaces. Professional training on such software would be an asset to your employability portfolio. This course is intended for candidates who seek to develop basic Excel analytical skills.
Recommended for all with basic computer proficiency
This course requires a computer or a laptop with a steady internet connection
Date : 10th December 2022 - 12th December 2022
Time : 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM IST
M.tech Computer Science